- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Category Archives: recipes/cooking/baking
as parents and caregivers, we get brain fade so often when it comes to making the lunches for our kids. then it comes back after school with half of it uneaten. yup i tear my hair out too. it seriously … Continue reading
Raspberry Jam Meringue tarts Made with sweet shortcrust pastry, raspberry jam inside and a meringue topping Muesli Slice fruit, nuts, seeds, muesli sample sachet, margarine, brown sugar, flour Peach Muffins veggie bake potatoes, peas, tomatos, eggs, bit of milk yes i … Continue reading
Microwave Chocolate Fudge Brownie 100 g butter 2 eggs 1 cup sugar 1 tsp vanilla ¾ cup flour ½ cup cocoa 1 tsp baking powder In a bowl melt butter in microwave Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla using a … Continue reading
this is what im trying to achieve today, of course as always im highly unorganised for school lunches, the freezers are empty and its payday on Thursday so no money for anything until then. so i have no butter (at $5 a … Continue reading
Cake in a Cup 4 tablespoons flour 4 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons cocoa 1 egg 3 tablespoons milk 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) A small splash of vanilla extract or your favourite tipple 1 large coffee mug … Continue reading