- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Category Archives: Mental Health
i have all these thoughts in my head, today im rapid cycling, and its triggered by real life situations. i feel quite overwhelmed and very tired after monitoring my mood every second of today and i still havent made it to bed. … Continue reading
she has a point doesnt she? Dory i mean…. ive been working on rationalising my thoughts the past few days, doing small things that make me happy, concentrating on my family and just being easy on myself. it is the … Continue reading
ive debated with myself the merits of the post im about to write. but its in my head and i need to get it out. at the end of it will be a photo, of part of my face, its … Continue reading
This is in regards to mental health: (but can be taken in a personal context too im sure – if it fits for you) so much lately within so many mediums ive seen people comment that what supports, friendships, professional … Continue reading
my mood is admittedly shocking at the moment. im low and ick. im putting on a friendly face bouncing around like everything is fine. trying to force myself out of feeling this way. im constantly tired again, im neglecting a … Continue reading
i have a disability, it doesn’t turn off and on, the moods vary and change, but the disability will never go away. I am upfront, honest, I call a spade a spade, I don’t mince my words, i have high expectations of … Continue reading