- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Category Archives: family
my baby girl miss 4, has this massive horrible patch of Psoriasis behind her ear, its through her scalp and its spreading onto her beautiful beautiful face. i grew up watching my younger sister suffer with this, and now my … Continue reading
seriously, as a parent, will we ever not have a rest from this? ha! i doubt it! no matter if its guilt inflicted on us by our own thoughts, or by the children themselves, it is a reality for every … Continue reading
im struggling to find a balance, i knew i would, i knew that it would take some time to figure out a routine, but what i didnt know was that everything has just gone topsy turvy in this crazy world … Continue reading
as parents and caregivers, we get brain fade so often when it comes to making the lunches for our kids. then it comes back after school with half of it uneaten. yup i tear my hair out too. it seriously … Continue reading
this is what im trying to achieve today, of course as always im highly unorganised for school lunches, the freezers are empty and its payday on Thursday so no money for anything until then. so i have no butter (at $5 a … Continue reading
today in a weekly appointment that i have, it was obvious to the other person how incredible exhausted i feel at the moment. she knows why im so tired, with having very little sleep or rest lately, the world feels … Continue reading