- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Category Archives: 30 days of me
My last #30daysofme kind of sad really! ive loved it! I have loved this song since it came out years ago, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, love them SO much, this song is so in your face, we cant do anything … Continue reading
i have really enjoyed doing this #30daysofme and its definitely given me the mojo to blog regularly again. i have learnt a lot about myself, how to write again in a way i like to write, how to express myself … Continue reading
i change my physical appearance often just by changing my hair, dye, cut, shape, love hair! however my weight yo yo’s a fair bit too, just up and down a size, so not a large amount, but enough to be noticeable, especially in … Continue reading
I recently decided to get back into what i loved doing years ago, i love to blog, i love to share my life and thoughts with others, i love other peoples point of views, ideas, and new ways of doing … Continue reading
its funny because believe it or not, not everyone in this world likes me. I KNOW i can hear your horror from there! how can someone not like me and all my fabulousness! but i have some amazing friends, some … Continue reading
I have 2 bags i use on a regular basis, my nappy bag, which i adore, i made this using Amy Butler fabrics when i was pregnant with my son, i get comments on it everywhere. it pretty much handles … Continue reading