- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
people say all the time, accept others for who they are, but what if you cannot accept yourself? how DO you accept yourself. is there always going to be things about you that you dont like? why is it easier … Continue reading
its Easter time! well, almost, and that means not only chocolate but the smell of the amazing mix of spices and fruit that make Hot Cross Buns! warm hot cross buns with melted butter on top, cant get much better … Continue reading
Especially if i cant save myself. there is nothing more in the world that i want right now, than for all my friends and family to be happy, for everyone to be healthy, for finances to be easy, for life … Continue reading
Sometimes it feels like life has taken a turn for the worst. You feel like you have lost control of your family, your health, your children are too naughty, the animals are playing up. you cannot control what people are … Continue reading
seriously, as a parent, will we ever not have a rest from this? ha! i doubt it! no matter if its guilt inflicted on us by our own thoughts, or by the children themselves, it is a reality for every … Continue reading
I think back to when i was young, all my life, up until i was 16 i wanted to be – WAS GOING TO BE a Hairdresser, i would always do my sisters hair, always get mine cut in different … Continue reading
People can say until they are blue in the face how tolerant they are, how unbiased and understanding they can be and how supportive they are of others and their differences. the proof is in the pudding baby. they can … Continue reading