- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
we all have thoughts pop into our head that we dont like every now and again. its hard sometimes to try and rationalise with ourselves that these thoughts are negative and harmful. bit like a size 8 standing infront of … Continue reading
Even though its been a stressful week with Benjamin teething, a bit of him vomiting and a lot of him getting covered in Mozzie bites (dont ask, cant be bothered going into it) its been really nice to have 2 … Continue reading
today in a weekly appointment that i have, it was obvious to the other person how incredible exhausted i feel at the moment. she knows why im so tired, with having very little sleep or rest lately, the world feels … Continue reading
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, … Continue reading
i thought i would try and work out how to fancy up my blog yesterday, make it a bit more “me” because to be honest i dont do white, or plain, my thoughts are jumbled and my personality is generally … Continue reading
so most of what i posted yesterday was written (as i said) while i was pregnant with Ben, at the time of writing it i wasn’t sure if i could and had to make a decision whether to not breastfeed at all, as i … Continue reading