- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all round the bach Not a possum was stirring; not one could we catch. We’d left on the table a meat pie and beer, In hopes that Santa Claus soon would be here. We … Continue reading
wow, humidity and heat is the topic of the week here in Auckland. lying ON my bed with all windows and doors open (freaking bugs flying everywhere!) is the only way to even attempt to keep cool at 11pm at … Continue reading
talk about creative chaos at my house! haha a friend and her 3 children are staying for a while and so 6 children under 1 roof makes a whole lot of noise! The kids are really enjoying it though, they … Continue reading
so, im pretty much writing lists ontop of lists ontop of lists, trying to get things in order for the budget lady, for Christmas, for life itself. Then i lose the lists, which means there was no point writing those … Continue reading
I had myself quite nervous about Friday, i was petrified this lady was going to look through all my things and tell me i was completely screwed for the rest of my life and hadnt a hope in hell of … Continue reading
right, so where am i at right now? well im still breathing, im still playing with my children. thats a start right? i said i was going to be honest, so here we go, ive been spiralling on a roller-coaster with my … Continue reading