- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Had such a brilliant day yesterday, and i was just going to stay home and do housework! well the housework got put on the backburner and i decided to take Olivia and Benjamin out for the day, off to the … Continue reading
My last #30daysofme kind of sad really! ive loved it! I have loved this song since it came out years ago, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, love them SO much, this song is so in your face, we cant do anything … Continue reading
Happy Birthday Olivia Jade, Mummy loves you more than the moon. xox
and i dont know how or why and i cant even describe how i feel. i know i need sleep. i finally got all kids sleeping mostly through the night and im suffering from terrible insomnia and im lying awake … Continue reading
i have really enjoyed doing this #30daysofme and its definitely given me the mojo to blog regularly again. i have learnt a lot about myself, how to write again in a way i like to write, how to express myself … Continue reading
Yesterday in NZ was a public holiday, Labour Day, so a long weekend, lovely weather and one of our weekday morning talk shows, its always full of laughs and information. SO on Good Morning yesterday the hosts were hypnotised, it … Continue reading
i change my physical appearance often just by changing my hair, dye, cut, shape, love hair! however my weight yo yo’s a fair bit too, just up and down a size, so not a large amount, but enough to be noticeable, especially in … Continue reading