- Change is afoot!
- on other peoples thoughts
- striving for perfection and being good enough.
- Tornadoes, emotions and mania.
- just keep swimming
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- some songs i listen to when i feel a bit icky
- what do YOU expect from others?
- mood and other BiPolar crap.
- wanna see the result :p (hair)
- RT @DigitalMaori: Powerful reminder... newmatilda.com/2015/11/14/par… 1 year ago
- shopping with children who have spending money is more of an exercise in patience than getting them ready for school in the morning #tired 1 year ago
- So proud to be at the #lookgoodweddingshow helping my fabulous sister @adelekrantz who put this together http://t.co/VgSdykEh3W 1 year ago
- I just cannot take a business seriously that uses Comic Sans as their lettering.... #yuvk #unprofessional 1 year ago
- Wanted a chocolate biscuit, had a mandarin. Disappointing really... #justnotthesameisit 2 years ago
- Chimney sweep comes today. Is it bad that I want it to get cold so I can light a fire? 2 years ago
- so many thoughts, might not sleep for a while! #analysing 2 years ago
- i think i need to watch #GameofThrones again tomorrow just to try and take it all in, there was a LOT going on in that episode! 2 years ago
- Ben: daddy took our tablets off us! Me: that's cos you were fighting Ben: we wasn't! We were just killing each other! #kidlogic 2 years ago
- Knitting and GoT.... Perfect! Let's hope I don't get too excited and drop a stitch! http://t.co/P9HpYooc2q 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Dear Carla, This one is gunna be long, so settle on in, you have to take check of your past to proceed in your future. By cleansing, ridding yourself of the rubbish inside you, this is how we are going … Continue reading
I am blessed to be the oldest of 4, i have a brother who is 2 years younger than me (and about 5 inches taller! im 6ft, hes bloody tall!) and i have 2 sisters, one is 21 and one … Continue reading
This is easy in a way and hard in a way, i LOVE music, my best purchase ever has been my iPod. So these are the songs i gravitate towards when im: Happy: Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo … Continue reading
So many things i am proud of, especially over the last week or so, im talking to some incredibly intelligent people via Twitter who are inspiring me greatly, i am thinking about little projects to help me grow and expand … Continue reading
ive actually achieved most of my short term goals for this month, my main goal was to begin counselling and i can say that last Tuesday i started that, its going to help me heal, reflect and move forward. finally i am … Continue reading
This gorgeous wee pale skinned strawberry red tinged blonde boy, is my youngest child, my son Benjamin. im the mother of 3, Kaylee is 6, Olivia is 3 and of course Benjamin who is 1. All of my children i … Continue reading